The Business Opportunity:
- Earning potential with flexible hours and fun!
- Enhance your financial situation
- Grow a flexible home-based business at your own pace
- Earn cash and fabulous free products
- Save money on the best stamps in the industry.
Expand your circle of friends:
- Touch others' lives by sharing your love of stamping.
- Connect with a community of crafters to share ideas & techniques
- Get together with old and new friends who love creativity as much as you do.
- Build relationships that last a life-time.
Explore your creativity:
- Indulge in your love of stamping and crafting as you teach others to be creative.
- Spark your imagination with hundreds of ideas from Stampin' Up! newsletters, idea books, online galleries and events.
- Discover new artistic techniques to inspire you
- Receive recognition for your creative and business achievements.
Regardless of your goals, we're confident that you will find what you're looking for - and so much more with Stampin' Up!
Your Starter Kit costs $379.00, and includes products to the value of $655.00 - at over 40% off retail that's just such great value in itself, but it will give you EVERYTHING you need to start up your business. Where else can you start a business for less than $400??
WHAT COMES IN THE KIT:
- Eastern Blooms Stamp Set - $46.95
- Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set - $68.95
- Big Bold Birthday Stamp Set - $63.95
- Basic Phrases Stamp Set - $68.95
- Fast Flowers Wheel - $13.95
- Stampin' Around Handle and ink cartridge (colour of your choice)
- Stampin' Pastels
- Assorted pack of 36 sheets of A4 cardstock (colour group of your choice)
- 40 sheets of Whisper White or Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Stampin' Mist and Stampin' Scrub (a MUST for any stamper)
- Craft & Rubber Scissors
- SNAIL adhesive (refillable)
- Blender Pens
- Versamark Pad
- FIVE classic Stampin' Pads (colours of your choice)
- Business forms and tools, including a box of 8 catalogues, mini catalogues (if applicable), order forms, and the first of lots of demonstrator magazines.
Customise it to fit you! The stamp sets, wheel, cardstock, ink pads, nd ink cartridge are all changeable for like items valued at up to the same value. This means that you can create your own starter kit to suit your style and personality!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How do I sign up?
You need to sign under an existing demonstrator. I would love to talk to you and answer any questions you might have, then it's just a matter of filling in a few forms, and then I can help you decide on what items you would like in your Starter Kit.
I earned an award for first place in leadership at Convention 2009 for her dedication to encouraging her new downline towards building their own business and earning promotions. I have an amazing team and LOVE to see them not only enjoying their Stampin' Up! business, but being successful at it!!
Am I tied to being a demonstrator for any period of time? Are there penalties if I don't continue being a demonstrator?
There is no time limit that you have to complete if you sign up with Stampin' Up! If you find your circumstances have changed and you can no longer remain a demonstrator, you still would have enjoyed the amazing discount you get by purchasing a Starter Kit and placing orders but there are no penalties, nothing you have to return, and no guilt.
How much do I have to order to stay active?
To remain an active demonstrator, you have to order $600 worth of product per quarter at retail price ($480 after your 20% discount). It can all put done at once, or smaller orders to make up the $600 in sales. You can just order for yourself and friends, or host workshops, or get a group of stampers to have a class with you. It's completely up to you and not hard to achieve!
Why should I sign up?
If you have a large wish list, then you're really going to benefit financially from getting the minimum 20% discount that a demonstrator makes on every order. To really get you started on the road to success, Stampin' Up! even offer you an EXTRA 10% discount on your first order over $350.00 placed within your first 45 days of signing up!
If you would like a business that you can run from home when you want to work, that works around your life and your family instead of the otherway around, then this is a great choice. You can determine whether you want to work enough to get some extra pocket money, to pay for a household bill each month, or whether you want to save for that brand new car - you can get out of it as much as you wish to put in!!
Join me and one of the 2 fastest growing teams in New Zealand, we would love to have you on our team!
You can check out the Stampin' Up! website here Stampin' Up!
Executive and Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
2008 Demonstrator of the Year
2009 First Place Leadership Award
2009 Runner Up Demo of the Year